Tips for Learning English
English is quite important in today’s era of globalization. Therefore, you need to improve your English skills. Here are some tips for learning English.
- Learn English by playing games. Besides being fun, with games you can also practice your English skills without feel bored.
- Watch English films. While watching movies, you can learn various emotions in English.
- Listen to English music and write down the lyrics. Practicing writing down song lyrics can train your concentration and improve your listening skills.
- Watch an English vlog then repeat the said words. By doing this, you can practice your English accent.
- Take notes on the newly learned English vocabulary. In learning something, you need to be diligent to succeed. This method will help you memorize new vocabularies in English.
- Read books in English. You can practice writing English by paying attention to every word written in the book.
- Playing a guessing game in English. Besides being fun, learning while playing can increase your creativity.
- Practice completing blank words in the song.
- Practice writing paragraphs in English. Start with one paragraph each day. If you are diligent, your writing skills will be honed.
- Take English lessons. With the guidance of the teacher and the encouragement of friends, you can improve your English skills well.
- Practice speaking English in daily life. This can help you avoid getting confused when someone asks you to speak in English.
- Learn English with friends. Learning English with friends certainly feels more fun because you can learn new things together.
- Learn to use learning applications. By using a learning application, you can easily learn English at home without any hassle. You can also use your free time wisely.
- Participate in online English learning forums. By joining English learning forums you can fill your spare time while learning new things.
- Practice speaking in front of a mirror. You can practice your speaking skills before speaking in public.
- Learn from the internet or YouTube. If you search, there are many English learning sites available on the internet. You can hone your English skills with it.
- Translating English words into Indonesian. This way, you can discover new vocabulary and learn multiple meaning words.
Syifa Ariani Azzahra A1+A English Academy